Re: [Caja] w3c tag discuss ocaps, webkeys, ADsafe and Caja

  • Tyler Close
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      At the end of the minutes, it looks like the TAG is casting about for
      a next step. One useful step would be to consider amending the
      web-arch document's discussion of access-control:

      http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#id-access

      The access-control section is at odds with the core architectural
      principles set forth in the web-arch document. These contradictions
      are the main topic of my web-key paper:

      http://waterken.sourceforge.net/web-key/

      Resolving the inconsistencies in the TAG's current public stance on
      access-control might make it easier to adopt alternate solutions like
      the web-key.

      --Tyler