Re: [caplet] ADsafe Sudoku

  • Ben Laurie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
      Alan Karp wrote:

      > Works for me in Chrome.

      Hmm. On second attempt it worked for me, too. Odd.

      --
      http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

    • Alan Karp
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
        I've noticed that Chrome gets addled if it's been open for many days.
        This morning mine lost its ability to talk to the network, but I've
        seen other symptoms. Closing and restarting has always resolved any
        problems.

        --
        Alan Karp