Re: [caplet] ADsafe Sudoku

  • Bill Frantz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      douglas@... (Douglas Crockford) on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 wrote:

      >There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
      >http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html

      Seems to work on Safari.

      Cheers - Bill

      Bill Frantz |"We used to quip that "password" is the most common
      408-356-8506 | password. Now it's 'password1.' Who said users haven't
      www.periwinkle.com | learned anything about security?" -- Bruce Schneier
    • Ben Laurie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
        Alan Karp wrote:

        > Works for me in Chrome.

        Hmm. On second attempt it worked for me, too. Odd.

        --
        http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

      • Alan Karp
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
          I've noticed that Chrome gets addled if it's been open for many days.
          This morning mine lost its ability to talk to the network, but I've
          seen other symptoms. Closing and restarting has always resolved any
          problems.

          --
          Alan Karp