Re: [caplet] ADsafe Sudoku

  • Alan Karp
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      Works for me in Chrome.

      --
      Alan Karp
    • Bill Frantz
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
        douglas@... (Douglas Crockford) on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 wrote:

        >There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
        >http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html

        Seems to work on Safari.

        Cheers - Bill

        Bill Frantz |"We used to quip that "password" is the most common
        408-356-8506 | password. Now it's 'password1.' Who said users haven't
        www.periwinkle.com | learned anything about security?" -- Bruce Schneier
      • Ben Laurie
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
          Alan Karp wrote:

          > Works for me in Chrome.

          Hmm. On second attempt it worked for me, too. Odd.

          --
          http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

        • Alan Karp
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
            I've noticed that Chrome gets addled if it's been open for many days.
            This morning mine lost its ability to talk to the network, but I've
            seen other symptoms. Closing and restarting has always resolved any
            problems.

            --
            Alan Karp