Re: [caplet] ADsafe Sudoku

  • Ben Laurie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008

      > There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
      > http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html <http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html>

      Doesn't seem to work correctly in Chrome (for example, no play button).

      --
      http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

    • Alan Karp
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
        Works for me in Chrome.

        --
        Alan Karp
      • Bill Frantz
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
          douglas@... (Douglas Crockford) on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 wrote:

          >There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
          >http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html

          Seems to work on Safari.

          Cheers - Bill

          Bill Frantz |"We used to quip that "password" is the most common
          408-356-8506 | password. Now it's 'password1.' Who said users haven't
          www.periwinkle.com | learned anything about security?" -- Bruce Schneier
        • Ben Laurie
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
            Alan Karp wrote:

            > Works for me in Chrome.

            Hmm. On second attempt it worked for me, too. Odd.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
              I've noticed that Chrome gets addled if it's been open for many days.
              This morning mine lost its ability to talk to the network, but I've
              seen other symptoms. Closing and restarting has always resolved any
              problems.

              --
              Alan Karp