ADsafe Sudoku

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
      http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html
    • Ben Laurie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008

        > There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
        > http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html <http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html>

        Doesn't seem to work correctly in Chrome (for example, no play button).

        --
        http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

      • Alan Karp
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
          Works for me in Chrome.

          --
          Alan Karp
        • Bill Frantz
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
            douglas@... (Douglas Crockford) on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 wrote:

            >There is another ADsafe demonstration widget at
            >http://adsafe.org/sudoku.html

            Seems to work on Safari.

            Cheers - Bill

            Bill Frantz |"We used to quip that "password" is the most common
            408-356-8506 | password. Now it's 'password1.' Who said users haven't
            www.periwinkle.com | learned anything about security?" -- Bruce Schneier
          • Ben Laurie
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
              Alan Karp wrote:

              > Works for me in Chrome.

              Hmm. On second attempt it worked for me, too. Odd.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
                I've noticed that Chrome gets addled if it's been open for many days.
                This morning mine lost its ability to talk to the network, but I've
                seen other symptoms. Closing and restarting has always resolved any
                problems.

                --
                Alan Karp