Fwd: [cap-talk] The Caplet Group

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Posted on cap-talk. I will reply on cap-talk and forward my reply here
      as well. Further discussion of this should occur on cap-talk, but I'll
      forward here any particular messages I consider especially relevant.

      The cap-talk list only posts messages from subscribers. To subscribe,
      visit <http://www.eros-os.org/mailman/listinfo/cap-talk>.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007