Re: ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 16, 2008
      --- In caplet@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Samuel" <mikesamuel@...> wrote:

      > Is that the javascript equivalent of IE's expression(...) CSS extension?
      > If so, I'm confused. If code is getting access to a raw HTMLElement or
      > style object, then there's any number of other ways to convert a
      string to
      > code.

      You're right. Never mind.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.