Re: [caplet] ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 16, 2008
      Is that the javascript equivalent of IE's expression(...) CSS extension?
      If so, I'm confused.  If code is getting access to a raw HTMLElement or style object, then there's any number of other ways to convert a string to code.

      mike

      2008/7/16 Douglas Crockford <douglas@...>:

      I added setExpression to the banned method list.

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.