ADsafe DOM API

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      I am developing an Ajax library for ADsafe. It applies a capability
      discipline to the dom tree, blocking access to parents and siblings.

      It wraps collections of dom nodes in lightweight 'bunch' objects that
      can act on all of the nodes they hold. It is my hope that the utility
      of the package will offset the inconvenience and inefficiency of
      intermediation.

      http://adsafe.org/dom.html