ADsafe.get(object, name)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      I relaxed some of the restrictions on the get method. It still
      requires that the object is in fact an object (and not a function),
      but it allows the returning of any value, including inherited values
      and functions. The name must be a number or a string not starting with
      _ and not on the banned list, which is currently

      apply, arguments, call, callee, caller, constructor, eval, prototype,
      unwatch, valueOf, watch