Why am I here?

  • Ben Laurie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
      So, someone created this group and subscribed me to it, which I do not
      object to, the idea is interesting.

      But I'm wondering who did that, and why?

      Cheers,

      Ben.

      --
      http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html http://www.links.org/

    • Marc Stiegler

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007

          On 6/25/07, Marc Stiegler <marcs@...> wrote:
          > I would say that markm is the one who subscribed you, except, it would be out of character
          > for markm to surprise you. It would be much more in-character for him to goad you, as he
          > goaded me, into joining yet-another-object-cap-group. This one, though, has a very specific,
          > narrow purpose: to figure out and standardize an obj-cap version of JavaScript.

          Hi Ben,

          As far as I remember, as a moderator, I sent you a Yahoo-generated
          email invitation. This email msg likely contained a link for accepting
          the invitation. Perhaps you clicked on this inadvertently?

          In any case, if I did somehow accidentally subscribe you, my
          apologies. But I'm glad to have you here!