Re: [caplet] Re: ADsafe and the Standard Globals

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 15 5:12 PM
      On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Douglas Crockford
      <douglas@...> wrote:
      > > Is it really worth including {,un}escape in light of
      > > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9yzah1fh(VS.85).aspx ?
      > > Is it a goal to support older versions of JS that don't have
      > > {de,en}codeURIComponent?
      >
      > It is in the standard [...]

      I just looked. They are not in the normative part of the ES3 spec.
      They appear only in Annex B. (B.2.1 & B.2.2)

      They have never appeared in the Caja whitelist, and probably never
      will. So they are not in any of the normative supersets of ADsafe.

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 15 7:00 PM
        --- In caplet@yahoogroups.com, "Mark S. Miller" <erights@...> wrote:
        > I just looked. They are not in the normative part of the ES3 spec.
        > They appear only in Annex B. (B.2.1 & B.2.2)
        >
        > They have never appeared in the Caja whitelist, and probably never
        > will. So they are not in any of the normative supersets of ADsafe.

        And they are no longer in ADsafe. JSLint will flag them in all cases.