Re: [caplet] ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 11, 2008
      On 11/04/2008, David-Sarah Hopwood
      <david.hopwood@...> wrote:

      > Mike Samuel wrote:
      > > David-Sarah Hopwood <david.hopwood@...> wrote:

      > >> IIUC, foo['-Infinity'] would be, but foo[-Infinity] wouldn't.
      > >
      > > The two are identical.
      >
      > They are evaluated identically (if Infinity is an unshadowable constant),
      > but they have different syntax trees. Crock' rule was defined syntactically;
      > -Infinity without the quotes is not a string literal.

      Ok. Understood.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.