Re: [caplet] ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 11, 2008
      Mike Samuel wrote:
      > David-Sarah Hopwood <david.hopwood@...> wrote:
      >> Mark Miller wrote:

      >> > I purposely left that out because it would already be covered by
      >> > Crock's "not legal identifiers" rule.
      >>
      >> IIUC, foo['-Infinity'] would be, but foo[-Infinity] wouldn't.
      >
      > The two are identical.

      They are evaluated identically (if Infinity is an unshadowable constant),
      but they have different syntax trees. Crock' rule was defined syntactically;
      -Infinity without the quotes is not a string literal.

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.