Re: [caplet] ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 11, 2008
      Mark Miller wrote:
      > On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Mike Samuel <mikesamuel@...> wrote:
      >> On 05/04/2008, Mark Miller <erights@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> and "-Infinity"
      >
      > I purposely left that out because it would already be covered by
      > Crock's "not legal identifiers" rule.

      IIUC, foo['-Infinity'] would be, but foo[-Infinity] wouldn't.

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.