ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 19, 2008
      I updated JSLint today in a step to bring more truth to this expression:

      JSON < ADsafe < Cajita < Caja < ES3 < Proposed ES4

      ADsafe now allows all strings as object literal keys, making ADsafe a
      strict superset of JSON.

      These names cannot be used on the right side of dot expressions:
      apply call callee caller constructor eval prototype unwatch valueOf watch.

      Also excluded are member names beginning or ending with '_'. This
      accommodates the Google style and everyone else's style of marking
      private stuff.

      The constants attached to Math and Number are now allowed.

      The 'new' operator is allowed. Guest code still does not get access to
      'prototype', so 'new' is not useful for calling guest code.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.