JSLint

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      I have added an optional adsafe parameter to the JSLINT(source,
      option, adsafe) function. It is an object whose keys are global
      variable names and values are true. The guest code is allowed run-only
      access to the methods of global objects of those names. The default
      value of the adsafe parameter is {
      ADSAFE: true,
      Math: true
      }. This allows a site to name its guest services as it wishes. It is
      not forced to use the horrendously ugly ADSAFE object.