We moved the party and forgot to tell anyone

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      We've previously announced the Caja project
      <http://code.google.com/p/google-caja/> on cap-talk, e-lang, and The
      Caplet Group list. Since then, in order to avoid spamming these lists
      with Caja implementation detail and checkin notices, we created a
      separate list, <google-caja-discuss@...>
      <http://groups.google.com/group/google-caja-discuss>. As Alan Karp
      said when I mentioned it to him, "You moved the party and forgot to
      tell anyone." Sorry.

      Everyone who is interested in following in detail or contributing to
      the ongoing Caja implementation effort, please join. Anything of more
      general capability community interest that happens here, we will
      repost to these more general lists as appropriate.