MariadeBarros.com - The Official Site of Maria de Barros

  • cvpromotions@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5 7:33 PM
      The Official Site of Maria De Barros

      Hello Friends,

      It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to my new and improved website www.mariadebarros.com. Please feel free to post messages in my "Guest Book" or send me a personal email at maria@... to tell me what you think !!!

      Lots of wonderful things are in store for 2006 and I invite you to come to my site as often as you wish so you don't miss anything -- because there'll be new things added all the time !!!

      Com carinho,
      Maria

      VIVA CABO VERDE !!!!

    • bjmonteiro@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15 8:08 AM
        Maria,

        You go girl!!!!  CV Women are making HUGE strides in America - and around the world these days (all CV's but today we're celebrating the More Millions March - the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March,  and I'd like to remind all men how valuable the women are to the cause.... they speak about it constantly but are sometimes hard pressed to SHOW it.. don't just talk the talk ... walk the walk PLEASE!!!.)

        I am Barbara J. Monteiro Burgo and am running for a seat on the Taunton City Council... we tried in 2001 but were not successful... because we couldn't even get all the CV's in this city united... not only men and women but youth... as well..  I'm asking for not only CV's but disenfranchised of any culture... any sort, PLEASE, as we watch history being made with elections in Iraq... remember to VOTE on November 8th ... let's help make history in Taunton....  share this message with all your friends.  Viva... Cabo Verde/America