Cabo Verde!!!

  • suhailah_02
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hello, my people!!! How are you doing?
      I am originally from Cabo Verde, but currently living in the United
      States in Philadelphia, PA to be more precise.
      Is there any cabo verdeans living in Philly??? Ever since I moved to
      Philly, I have yet to meet anyone from Cape Verde here.
      Anyway, I am also a webmaster. I have recently launched a website
      called www.AfricaSingles.NET for single people of african descent
      living anywhere in the world. I hope a lot of cape verdeans will join
      there.