correction

  • juwahnon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004

      I apologize. In my previous posting, I made a mistake, Instead of Barlavento, please, read Sotavento.....thank you !
      Judith Wahnon

       I have noticed that lately, even the great Diva Cesaria who is from Sao Vicente, is using a little of the Barlavento accent in her singing, May be that is the tendency now...I don't know why, but would it be because the majority of Capeverdeans who live in the USA are from Barlavento origins???