Re: [capeverdeFORUM] Re: [CVCT3] VISIT OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF CAPEVERDE

  • Richard Leary
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      1......2........3........
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 8:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [capeverdeFORUM] Re: [CVCT3] VISIT OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF CAPEVERDE

      Richard Leary:

      After seeing you quite for some time I thought that you finally understood that there is life outside your discussion groups, and that things happen even if they are not been done "in your terms"
      Also I believe I am talking for most CT members, that you are abusing this forum, please leave the cvct3 out of this.
      Furthermore, the Press Release, that you posted, includes phone number and email for people who have particular interests and questions. They don't need to be patronized.
      And finally the visit is not until early October, do you expect the agenda to be made public already?

      Gunga Tavares

      The Cape Verde Forum is an online, open forum for the discussion of topics related to the Republic of Cape Verde and to the world wide Capeverdean community. The forum intends to deepen, advance and refine the exploration and articulation of issues related to Cape Verde and the worldwide Cape Verdean community, in all areas and aspects, including the political, the economic, the cultural and the psychological. These discussions are in English, not Portuguese. Our intent is not to conflict with or preempt any other domains of discussion and discourse, but to support and contribute to the overall expression and exchange of ideas and information.

      Post message: capeverdeforum@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: capeverdeforum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com