access changes

  • Richard Leary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Anne,

      I've made some changes. Try it now. You should be able to gain access
      without username/password. You won't be able to access full functionality
      (e.g., chat, calendar posting - for those types of things it appears you
      have to register with Yahoo) but pretty much all you need (e.g., calendar
      reading). Let me know how you make out. I didn't realize I had group
      configured as I did. Forced me to dig into configuration options i hadn't
      fully appreciated. Thanks.

      Richard Leary