Re: [capeverdeFORUM] Updating Our Records, PLEASE Reply! Obrigado! :)

  • edandrade1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 14, 2009
      SouthUS

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Cape Verderns of Southern Cal <cvscpr@...>
      To: Shaky Dave Lomba CVSC Public Relations Rep. <cvscpr@...>
      Sent: Mon, Sep 14, 2009 3:18 pm
      Subject: [capeverdeFORUM] Updating Our Records, PLEASE Reply! Obrigado! :)

      Ola Fellow Caboverdianos :)

      I hope all of you are doing well! We are updating our records and don't want to leave you out! In my attempts to organize our massive database here @ the Cape Verdeans of Southern California (CVSC) Organization, I have come across hundreds of e-mail addresses that have NO LOCATION and/or NAME attached to them.

      Please take a moment out of your busy schedules to respond to this message and identify as well as provide location for yourself.  I will then place your e-mail address in one of the following categories:

      1.)    SoCal
      2.)    NorCal
      3.)    EastUS
      4.)    SouthUS
      5.)    International

      We want to keep you updated with the latest CVSC information. Please help us by replying to this email. Also, should you have any suggestions for additional categories, please feel free to provide your suggestions with your reply. We here @ the CVSC want to make this an interactive organization where everyone’s voice is heard :)

      Obrigado for all of your support & we look forward to advancing our Caboverdiano culture on a world-wide level!

      David J. Lomba
      AKA “Shaky” Dave
      CVSC Public Relations Rep.
    • Joseph Souza