Re: [capeverdeFORUM] Re: Concerned about wildlife and the environment in CV?

  • dagraca@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
      I am from Santo Antao but living in the USA.

      In 2005 I visited the island and notice that most birds had vanished.

      I did some inquire and found out that in trying to combate the locust

      invasion that destroyed de vegetation the venon used to kill them, also

      killed the wild birds that feast on the dead locust.

      Good luck whith your inquire and thank you for your concern !

      Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
      Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170