Land on Cape Verde

  • brian crockett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hello to all

      I am requesting the help of this community by asking if they have family or friends living in Cape Verde who might have a small piece of land for sale. I live in England and have heard from many people who have visited, how beautiful the islands are.

       I plan to visit myself in April and wish to purchase a small plot of land on which to build a modest holiday home. Due to the governments policy of selling only large plots of land to hotel/resort developers it is impossible for an individual like me to buy anything.

      If anyone has any ideas, contacts or can otherwise help, please e-mail brian@... or through the forum.

      thank you
      brian crockett