offer: Little kids Duck Umbrella (GLOUCESTER)

  • draganfire219
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      I umbrella that looks like a duck for little kids. In Gloucester. Day and time please.
    • Beth Swan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012
        I checked a couple of times, but didn't see it. No worries either way! I did notice the jogging stroller that we had left and just wanted to be sure that you received that alright? Hope all is well! :)

        I umbrella that looks like a duck for little kids. In Gloucester. Day and time please.