Next User Group Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
      Next User Group Meeting

      Our next Oracle User Group meeting will be on March 15th at 11:30.  One of our members Brian McGraw will be presenting a session on:

              Oracle High Availability Solutions

      There WILL NOT be a meeting this Thursday as is normally scheduled.

      See you in March.  Watch your email for details.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14 11:58 AM
        Next User Group Meeting

        NOTE:  This month's Oracle User Group meeting will not be on the regularly scheduled date.

        DATE:           Thursday, September 27
        TIME:           11:30 am
        TOPIC:          Oracle Portal and Discoverer 4i, an Excellent Partnership
        PRESENTER:      DCC

        DETAILS:        To be provided in a subsequent message.

        Oracle Portal and Discoverer 4i, an Excellent Partnership

        This presentation will discuss and demonstrate how Discoverer 4i
        can be used for Analysis as a Portal component of 9i Application
        Server Enterprise Edition.  These tools can be registered as an
        external application in Oracle Portal and can be used to perform
        financial and other business analysis in a Web-Based Portal
        environment.

        DCC will illustrate how reports, once generated in Discoverer 4i,
        can be viewed by selected user groups within an organization in a
        secure manner.  One administrator can maintain all reports in one
        location. However, Portal's security layer will distribute an
        organization's ability to view this information based on their
        position or responsibility.

        ---