User group meeting tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      User group meeting tomorrow

      Since Viewlocity will be providing the lunch for tomorrow's CAOUG meeting, please remember to RSVP to the number provided on the announcement:

      205-982-8750
      Thanks for helping us collect an accurate count.

      Here's the previous announcement, including directions:
      ####

        Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group will be on Thursday, January 18th at 11:30 am at the Scrushy Conference Center located at the HEALTHSOUTH Corporate campus. HEALTHSOUTH is locate on 280 E., about 1 mile outside the I-459 loop.

        Please remember to RSVP to the number given at the bottom of the announcement.
        Hope to see you there.
        President
        Central Alabama Oracle User Group
        205.970.5955

        <<...OLE_Obj...>>

        <<...OLE_Obj...>>

        Special guest will be Birmingham-based

        Jim Losole with Viewlocity, Inc.,

        a global leader in B2B integration software.

        <<...OLE_Obj...>>

        Viewlocity's EAI solutions help connect Oracle databases as well

        as other application packages, legacy systems and electronic

        commerce solutions across the extended supply web.

        <<...OLE_Obj...>>