"Winning on the Web" - SEOUC - Atlanta

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2000
      "Winning on the Web" - SEOUC - Atlanta

      I knew that some of you would need this information before our next meeting in January, so here it is:

      February 22-23, 2001
      The SouthEastern Oracle Users Conference is proud to present Winning on the Web - SEOUC 2001!
      Whether you are considering using the Web for your business or you are already reaping the benefits of this extraordinary resource, this affordable, two-day conference is for you.

      Empower yourself in the twenty-first century. SEOUC 2001 brings together experts and other users for an unparalleled exchange of ideas, information, and proven techniques. This combination of six two-hour technical seminars, more than 50 one-hour technical presentations, Oracle University
      presentations, and several exhibitor demonstrations makes this the hottest SEOUC conference yet! Topics include the following:

        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Success Stories
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Oracle Internet Developer Suite
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Web-Specific Tools
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Languages
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Methodology
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Web-Enabled Enterprise Architectures
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Back Office Applications and the Web
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Data Warehousing
        <<...OLE_Obj...>> Database Administration

      For more detailed information on the above topics, or if you would like to submit one or more abstracts to be considered for an alternate presentation, click here <callfor.htm>.

      Join us in Atlanta for this unique chance to discover and explore all the possibilities of the evolving world of the internet.

      For more details go to: http://www.seouc.org/