[caoug-announce] Directions to Oracle User Group on Thursday (Mar 18)

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 1999
      The TenFold Way: On Time, Fixed Cost Software
      Development... Guaranteed

      Pizza will be provide for lunch, so don't forget to RSVP so that we can get
      an accurate count of how many will be attending for lunch.

      Directions to Sonat and the Central Alabama Oracle User Group:

      Where: Sonat, downtown Birmingham
      When: Thursday, March 18th, 11:30 - 1:00

      Sonat is located in the Amsouth/Sonat tower downtown. This is on the
      corner to 19th street and 5th Ave N. You should park in Birmingham parking
      deck #7. This parking deck is on the corner of 17th street and 5th ave N.
      You should expect to pay about two dollars for parking.

      280/Red Mountain Expressway:
      Take 280 to RME into the downtown area. Exit at 2nd Ave N (you can
      only go one direction). Turn right onto 18th Street. Park in the parking
      deck on the corner of 5th Ave N and 18th street.

      65:
      Take 65 into the downtown area. Exit at 3rd Ave N. Turn right onto
      3rd Ave. Turn left onto 18th street. Park in the parking deck on the
      corner of 5th Ave N and 18th street.

      From the parking deck:
      You will walk about a block to the Sonat building from the parking
      deck. Exit the parking deck on the side of 18th street. Walk toward 19th
      street on the same side of 5th ave as the parking deck. After you cross
      19th street, keep going until you find the stairs. Go up the stairs and
      enter the Amsouth/Sonat tower. Take the elevators to the 16th floor. Pay
      attention to the elevators. Only the second set services floor 16. Signs
      will be posted directing you to the meeting room once you are on 16.

      ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

      ---------------------------------------
      On Time/Fixed Price Development
      G U A R A N T E E D
      ---------------------------------------

      Have you ever wished for a software development project that was on time
      and
      within budget? What if a software development company would "guarantee" an
      on time project with a fixed price tag? You may be saying "no way" or
      "those types of guarantees don't exist", but they do when you do things...

      -------------------
      The TenFold Way
      -------------------

      This may sound like an advertisement but our next presenter, TenFold, puts
      their money where their mouth is. We at HEALTHSOUTH have done some in
      depth
      investigation, site visits, and interviews and we've determined that this
      company is for real.

      At the presentation they'll tell us how they're able to do what they do and
      how they are maximizing their Oracle expertise to shake up the software
      development world. So mark your calendars for...

      --------------------
      March 18
      11:30
      --------------------

      By the way, we'll be meeting at Sonat (downtown) and TenFold will provide
      lunch for those in attendance.

      NOTE: Please RSVP if you plan on attending so we can get an accurate count
      for lunch.

      Jim Hill
      HEALTHSOUTH Corporation
      Voice: 205-970-5955