FW: User Group Evening Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2000
      FW: User Group Evening Event

      If you plan on attending the Central Alabama Oracle User Group (CAOUG) event at Wings, please remember to RSVP.  We need to have an accurate estimate to give to the management at Wings.  See the attached message below for more details.

      Currently,
              Quest Software and
              Sun Microsystems
      are helping to sponsor the event by purchasing appetizer trays.

      Wings is letting us use their facilities without a charge, so please come for dinner and be kind to the service staff.  Spouses are welcome to attend.

      See you there.