Next Oracle User Group meeting/directions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2000
      Next Oracle User Group meeting/directions

      Thanks to Joyce Farr of the Maxim Group for providing the facility for this month's Oracle User Group meeting.

      Even though this is a brown bag event, please RSVP so that we know the room is big enough.  Thanks.

      ===================================
      Directions to Maxim Group's Meeting Facility
      ===================================

      Directions from Airport
      Exit South on MESSER AIRPORT HWY
      Take the I-20/59 East.
      Stay on I-20 towards Atlanta when 59 Splits off.
      Exit I-459 South
      Take Exit 17 Acton Rd
      Turn Left onto Acton
      Take first Right onto International Park Drive
      Last Building on Left, 1800 International Drive
      The meeting will be in the small auditorium on the lower level.

      #####

      Meeting Announcement

      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on Thursday, October 19th at 11:30.

      Mike Carter, of the Oracle Support organization, will be presenting the topic:

              "How to Work Effectively with Oracle Support"
      Mike did this presentation a couple of years ago and it was great.  If you ever have to work with Oracle Support or if you supervise employees who work with Oracle Support, you don't want to miss this presentation.  Mike has great insight into their support mechanisms and he will share with us the secrets for making Oracle Support work for you.

      This will be a brown bag event.

      See you there.

      PS - REMEMBER we're planning a social event on the evening of Tuesday, October 24th, so mark your calendars now and we'll provide more details at the meeting.