Oracle User Group - October meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2000
      Oracle User Group - October meeting

      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on Thursday, October 19th at 11:30.  The location will be announced in a future message.

      Mike Carter, of the Oracle Support organization, will be presenting the topic:

              "How to Work Effectively with Oracle Support"
      Mike did this presentation a couple of years ago and it was great.  If you ever have to work with Oracle Support or if you supervise employees who work with Oracle Support, you don't want to miss this presentation.  Mike has great insight into their support mechanisms and he will share with us the secrets for making Oracle Support work for you.

      This will be a brown bag event.

      See you there.

      PS - We're planning a social event on the evening of Tuesday, October 24th, so mark your calendars now and we'll provide more details later.