[caoug-announce] Oracle User Group - March 18

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 1999
      ---------------------------------------
      On Time/Fixed Price Development
      G U A R A N T E E D
      ---------------------------------------

      Have you ever wished for a software development project that was on time and
      within budget? What if a software development company would "guarantee" an
      on time project with a fixed price tag? You may be saying "no way" or
      "those types of guarantees don't exist", but they do when you do things...

      -------------------
      The TenFold Way
      -------------------

      This may sound like an advertisement but our next presenter, TenFold, puts
      their money where their mouth is. We at HEALTHSOUTH have done some in depth
      investigation, site visits, and interviews and we've determined that this
      company is for real.

      At the presentation they'll tell us how they're able to do what they do and
      how they are maximizing their Oracle expertise to shake up the software
      development world. So mark your calendars for...

      --------------------
      March 18
      11:30

      By the way, we'll be meeting at Sonat (downtown) and TenFold will provide
      lunch for those in attendance.

      NOTE: Please RSVP if you plan on attending so we can get an accurate count
      for lunch.

      HEALTHSOUTH Corporation
      Voice: 205-970-5955
      Fax: 205-970-1966