Next user group meeting - directions

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2000
      If you plan to attend the Oracle User group meeting on Thursday at 11:30 but
      haven't sent in your RSVP, please send it today. We need to get an accurate
      count for the lunch that Vitria will be providing.

      ---
      NOTE: I've asked Vitria to give us a nice overview of their industry and
      solutions and then dive into some details about their products and services.

      ===================================
      Directions to Stonebridge
      ===================================

      Directions from Airport
      Exit South on MESSER AIRPORT HWY
      Take the I-20/59 East.
      Stay on I-20 towards Atlanta when 59 Splits off.
      Exit I-459 South
      Take Exit 17 Acton Rd
      Turn Left onto Acton
      Take first Right onto International Park Drive
      Last Building on Left, 1800 International Drive, Suite 205

      #####

      =============================
      Meeting Announcement
      =============================

      Vitria Technology will be our presenter for the next Central Alabama Oracle
      User group.
      When: Thursday, September 21st at 11:30
      Topic: Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
      The Latest Technology in a Fast-Growing Industry
      Location: Stonebridge Technologies
      International Office Park (Off Acton Rd., just outside the
      I-459 loop)
      RSVP REQUIRED: Since Vitria Technology will be providing lunch, we need to
      get
      an accurate count of how many will attend.