Next Oracle User Group presentation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2000
      Vitria Technology will be our presenter for the next Central Alabama Oracle
      User group.
      When: Thursday, September 21st at 11:30
      Topic: Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
      The Latest Technology in a Fast-Growing Industry
      Location: Stonebridge Technologies
      International Office Park (Off Acton Rd., just outside the
      I-459 loop)
      RSVP REQUIRED: Since Vitria Technology will be providing lunch, we need to
      get an accurate count
      of how many will attend.

      Watch your email for more detailed directions to the Stonebridge office and
      a more complete description of the presentation.