Next Meeting & Special Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on Thursday,
      September 21st at 11:30am. Watch your email for more details.

      Please take note of this special request from Richard Kessler and the entire
      leadership team for the CAOUG:

      Dear fellow Oracle users:

      As you may know, CAOUG is an un-funded organization
      that depends on the efforts of volunteers to organize
      it's activities.

      We have been blessed in the past with a rich variety
      of very interesting topics for our meetings - presented
      both by sponsoring companies and by local member/experts.

      However, we are always looking for new meeting topics,
      new presenters, and new activities. Please help us out
      by being on the lookout for people or organizations
      that might be interested in giving a presentation that
      would be of interest to the group. You may pass this
      information on to Jim Hill (jim.hill@...)
      or David Wilkins (WilkinsD@...).

      We are especially interested in presentations by members
      of the group - local experts that can share their
      experiences with a particular aspect of Oracle.
      If you can give a presentation on a tool, method,
      problem/solution, feature, or interesting use of Oracle
      related software please let us know. Don't be shy or
      intimidated by the 'high gloss' of some of the
      past presentations. There are people who really want
      to hear your real life experiences.

      We are also looking for volunteers who would like
      to get involved in organizing activities for the group.
      We have only a very small 'staff' of people that have
      been meeting periodically to keep things going, and
      there is certainly room for more help. If you would
      like to help by contributing your time and talents
      please get in touch with Jim Hill at the address above
      or at 970-5955. You need not make a permanent
      commitment. If you have an idea for just one meeting or
      project - that's great - all inputs are welcome.

      Richard Kessler