No August CAOUG meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 3:48 PM
      There will be NO CAOUG meeting in the month of August.

      Our next meeting will be on Thursday, September 21 at 11:30am. We are
      scheduling presentations several months ahead and planning for an exciting
      fall for the CAOUG. If you or anyone you know would like to provide a
      presentation for one of our meetings, please contact David Wilkins at:
      mailto:dwilkins@...

      See you next month.