Oracle Special Studies Course

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 8:00 AM
      Oracle Special Studies Course

      CAOUG Members,

      One of the members of our user group, Hunter Lin, will be teaching a Continuing Ed course at UAB that I thought you'd like to know about.  We're also looking forward to Hunter doing a "short course" for one of our user group meetings this fall or winter.

      Here's the info:

      Oracle Programming (UAB special studies Fall 2000)

      This course will introduce the most widely used of
      Oracle 8 database management system for creating
      and managing relational databases. Students will have
      hands-on access to Oracle throughout this course, and
      will learn how to create and modify database tables
      and create queries in SQL as well as application programs
      PL/SQL, SQLJ, and Java JDBC, The most commonly used
      technologies for programming databases. Knowledge of
      some programming language is assumed.

      Sept 15 & 22       $575  .75 CEU

      For more information about the course, Please visit
      www.cis.uab.edu or call 934-2213
      To register : 934-8263  ask for course   "CO1 800 16A"

      Instructor  -  Hunter Lin,
                     Oracle 8 Certified Database Administrator,
                     MS, MA.
      Professor-   Barrett Bryant, Ph.D.

      ####

      Jim Hill