July 20 - Next CAOUG Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2000
      Since Entegreat is providing lunch, please RSVP to Ron Harmon if
      you plan to attend next Thursday's meeting. (NOTE: I'm in
      training and unable to pick up the RSVP's so please do not
      below and send a message to Ron Harmon.)

      mailto:ron_harmon@...

      If you have already sent an RSVP, there is no need to send another.

      #################

      Entegreat will sponsor the July 20 CAOUG meeting.
      They will use meeting facilities available via their investment firm,
      Emerging Technology Partners.

      Look for detailed driving directions in a future message.

      What: CAOUG Meeting
      When: Thursday, July 20, 2000 11:30 am
      Where: Emerging Technology Partners
      500 Beacon Parkway W (off of Valley Avenue)
      Birmingham, AL 35209
      phone: 205-943-5646
      (enter building through east end 2nd floor entrance)
      Who: Entegreat (www.entegreat.com) will sponsor

      Topic: Oracle8i New Features: Application Context and
      Fine-grained Access Control

      Menu: We plan on having barbecue, unless other suggestions
      prevail.

      Please forward any dietary restrictions/alternatives
      to:
      Ron Harmon
      mailto:Ron_Harmon@...
      205-968-3050 x108