[caoug-announce] Directions to Oracle User Group meeting on Thursday (2/18)

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1999
      Directions:
      The AmSouth facility is off Riverchase Parkway.
      >From I-65: Take the Valleydale exit (next exit south of I-459). Turn
      Right on Valleydale, Turn right at the first light - Riverchase parkway.
      Turn right at the 2nd AmSouth entrance (ComData is the company on the
      corner). This is Parkway office circle. The North building will be on
      your right.

      ###

      If you plan to attend but haven't yet let me know, please email me ASAP.

      HEALTHSOUTH Corporation
      Voice: 205-970-5955
      Fax: 205-970-1966
      EMAIL: jim.hill@...