Meeting facilities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      As you know, the Central Alabama Oracle User Group often relies on its
      members to provide the group with a meeting facility. I'd like to thank you
      for helping to make the group a success over the last couple of years by
      being so generous with your facilities.

      Please help us to continue our success by volunteering once again OR for the
      first time. If you are able to provide facilities for a CAOUG meeting over
      the next 6 months, please access the link below and sign-up for a month.

      http://www.isignupnow.com/redirector.asp?id=2E0FS11A

      P.S. I'd like to thank a local startup company called iSignUpNow.com for
      providing us with the facility for taking these sign-up's online.