Next User Group meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2000
      The next Oracle user group meeting will be on Thursday, June 22 at 11:30 at
      the Mountain Brook Inn on Hwy. 280 (near Rossi's, but on the opposite side
      of the street).

      Our topic will be:

      Business Intelligence (Data Warehousing)

      Our speaker is Jennifer Cunningham, the President of the South Carolina
      Oracle User Group.

      I'll be sending out a more complete description next week.

      Since the sponsoring organization, DCC, will be providing lunch, please
      resond to this message and let me know if you plan to attend.