Next User Group Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2000
      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on

      Thursday, June 22 at 11:30 am.

      We will be having a presentation on "Business Intelligence", also know as
      "Data Warehousing". Lunch will be provided.

      The meeting location and more details will be provided in a future message.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
        Next User Group Meeting

        Our next Oracle User Group meeting will be on March 15th at 11:30.  One of our members Brian McGraw will be presenting a session on:

                Oracle High Availability Solutions

        There WILL NOT be a meeting this Thursday as is normally scheduled.

        See you in March.  Watch your email for details.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2001
          Next User Group Meeting

          NOTE:  This month's Oracle User Group meeting will not be on the regularly scheduled date.

          DATE:           Thursday, September 27
          TIME:           11:30 am
          TOPIC:          Oracle Portal and Discoverer 4i, an Excellent Partnership
          PRESENTER:      DCC

          DETAILS:        To be provided in a subsequent message.

          Oracle Portal and Discoverer 4i, an Excellent Partnership

          This presentation will discuss and demonstrate how Discoverer 4i
          can be used for Analysis as a Portal component of 9i Application
          Server Enterprise Edition.  These tools can be registered as an
          external application in Oracle Portal and can be used to perform
          financial and other business analysis in a Web-Based Portal
          environment.

          DCC will illustrate how reports, once generated in Discoverer 4i,
          can be viewed by selected user groups within an organization in a
          secure manner.  One administrator can maintain all reports in one
          location. However, Portal's security layer will distribute an
          organization's ability to view this information based on their
          position or responsibility.

          ---