Next CAOUG meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Our next CAOUG (Central Alabama Oracle User Group) meeting will be next
      Thursday, May 18th at 11:30. The presentation will be:

      "Using SQL & C to Present an HTML View of Your Database Schema"
      Location and details will follow in a subsequent message.
      If you haven't been to the user group in a while, consider putting this on
      your calendar, picking up your lunch and attending this meeting. We'd love
      to see you there.