Birmingham Windows NT User Group

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      As a service to you and to the BWNTUG we are providing the following
      information about their group. We'd also like to thank them for publishing
      a similar flyer from the CAOUG.

      If you use NT or feel that you will in the future, the flyer below may
      interest you.

      The Birmingham Windows NT User Group (BWNTUG) was formed in
      April of 1996 by a small group of system administrators
      looking for a way to share information about Windows NT.
      Since then, our numbers have grown steadily larger.
      The group's goal is to provide a resource to computer
      professionals who are using, evaluating or just interested
      in the Microsoft Windows NT operating system. The knowledge
      and skills of our user group are VERY diversified and we
      believe this to be one of the most important attributes of
      our group. Our group is located in Birmingham, Alabama
      and usually meets at 6:00PM on the third Tuesday of
      each month. Check the web site for specific meeting
      location information.

      HOW TO FIND US!

      Visit our web site at www.bwntug.org. Here you will find
      information on the dates and locations for future meetings and
      additional contact information. Members are placed on a mailing
      list to receive additional details on meeting schedules
      and agendas.

      For additional inquiries please contact : mcarter@...

      If you would like to contact the group or send product or
      company information to be distributed to the group please
      send all mail to the following address:

      The Birmingham Windows NT User Group
      267 West Valley Avenue
      Suite 409