Internet Management Seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:55 AM
      Stonebridge, formerly Tactics, was instrumental in starting the Central
      Alabama Oracle User Group and they've ask me to let you know about the
      following opportunity.
      Jim Hill
      ####
      Internet Management: The Key To On-line Success
      Tuesday, May 2, 2000 Starting at 8am.
      Join Industry Leaders Hewlett-Packard and Stonebridge Technologies for a
      Compelling and Informative Morning on System Management for the Internet and
      the key to achieve on-line success.
      Are you gearing your business to become an on-line powerhouse?
      Is Your E-Services strategy built to last?
      Are you overwhelmed by the exponential growth of web servers and their
      management to deliver on agreed-upon levels of service?
      Web session failures and poor response times all reflect negatively on your
      business.
      Create a "mission control" center for your entire distributed Internet
      environment.
      Acquire the edge by learning how the HP OpenView tools efficiently manage
      and increase the performance of your E-Services infrastructure.
      After all, If you Build it, you'd better be Ready to Manage It.
      DATE AND LOCATION:
      Tuesday, May 2, 2000
      8am Registration and Continental Breakfast
      8:30 am Seminar
      1800 Internation Park Drive
      Birmingham, Alabama
      Directions:
      Acton Road Exit from I459. 1st right - International Park Drive.
      Building 1800 is the last building on the left. Take elevator to T1
      (Terrace Lever). Meeting room will be marked for Stonebridge
      Technologies).
      REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE
      Call 800.517.4749