[caoug-announce] Next Oracle User Group Meeting

  • jim.hill@healthsouth.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2000
      Our next CAOUG (Central Alabama Oracle User Group) meeting will be next
      Thursday, March 16 at 11:30. The presentation will be:

      "Using PS/SQL to Present an Easy to Understand,
      De-Normalized View of Your Database"

      Location and details will follow in a subsequent message.

      If you haven't been to the user group in a while, consider putting this
      on your calendar, picking up your lunch and attending this meeting.
      We'd love to see you there.